- 38-48 York Street & 379-385 George Street Project – Design & Construction of the mechanical services for redevelopment of the site within the Sydney CBD located on York & George Street. The new site consists two basement levels of car park, four levels of retail, four levels of office space in the heritage buildings referred to as Carlton & Spiden House and a new residential tower – $5.9M
- Bankstown Sports Club / Flinders Centre Bankstown – Flinders Centre at 57 Restwell Street will provide contemporary, efficient and sustainable A-Grade office space with the added services and facilities of the immediately adjacent Bankstown Sports Club. Located in the heart of Bankstown CBD, the project is within easy walking distance of the transport interchanges and retail centre. When completed the buildings will have a 5-Star Green star and 5-Star NABERS energy ratings. – $3m.
- Newington College – Located at 129-133 Cambridge St, Stanmore. Baratech are happy to partner with Grindley Constructions with the development of the schools new Early Learning Centre. – $776,000
- SCC Thornton Park – New seniors’ housing development at 72-84 Empire Circuit, Penrith. The residential component of the proposed seniors’ housing development consists of Level 1 car park space in addition to 48 Independent Living Units, split across the remaining three floors. Each includes an open plan living and kitchen space, private amenities and an open balcony or courtyard for private tenant use. The Residential Ages Care Facilities, portion of the development consists 100 bedrooms in addition to a variety of occupancy amenities. – $2.1M
- Wenona School – Project Archimedes – The redevelopment of the Wenona School Campus includes the demolition of an existing childcare centre, office building and pedestrian link over Elliot Street and the construction of a new six story education establishment building containing swimming pools, teaching spaces and staff areas. – $2.1m
- The Australian Rugby Development Centre – The Centre will act as the Code’s national headquarters as well as a training base for the Wallabies, Sevens and Junior representative sides. The University of Technology will also occupy one level of this building as a research base for its sport and exercise management programs. – $880,000
- Arc By Crown – Situated at 161 Clarence Street in the middle of Sydney, Arc by Crown is set to become an iconic residential building. The project construction is being understken by Hutchinson Builders who have awarded the design and construction of the mechanical services to Baratech. When completed the building will house 200 residential plus retail and commercial spaces. – $5.9M
- Shellharbour City Hub – Baratech has been awarded the contract to design and construct the mechanical services on the new Shellharbour City Hub project by builder Adco Constructions. Shellharbour City Hub involves the construction of a new complex in Shellharbour City Centre to house the Shellharbour City Council administration and community facilities such as a library and museum. – $3.1M
- For more information on Baratech services please use our online enquiries form or call us on
(02) 9875 3088.